skip to content

Graduate students, Department of Engineering


It can occasionally be necessary to make changes from the programme that you commenced on, for various reasons. If you are considering any of these options we would urge you to make contact with either the Graduate Studies Office or the Deputy Head of Department (Graduates), as well as your College Tutor, to discuss the implications and any alternatives that are available.

Below are the options that are available, with links to further information on the Student Registry webpages. 

In most cases, you apply via your CamSIS self-service account. Contacting us to discuss your situation in advance allows us to ensure that we can support your application when it reaches the Head of Department and Degree Committee approval stages.

Please note that the Deputy Head of Department (Graduates) authorises applications for changes to programmes for graduate students, on behalf of the Head of Department.